Free bet is an opportunity given to the customer to make a bet without any risk attached to it. If you win the bet, you are eligible to get the net winning of the bet whereas, if you lose the bet there is nothing that you will lose. The customer only gets the net winnings in case of free bets because the actual stake amount is paid by the bookmaker hence, the stake amount is taken back by the bookmakers. Generally, the bookmakers use free bets as a tool to lure people in signing up for their services. There is always a catch in such free bets the bookmakers may put certain restrictions for usage of free bets. However, you can still use free bets to your benefit.
What is a betting account?
- In order to place a bet from an online site, you are first required to open an account with the online bookmaker commonly known as betting account.
- To open a betting account, you are required to fill in your details like name, age, address, username, and a password.
- Once you have filled all the details in the registration form, a betting account is created for you to operate.
- You can use a betting account to place bets on different platforms. It can also be used to manage your financial transactions.
- Your dealings will be done only through your account. You cannot place bets if you do not have a betting account.
- Once you have a betting account, you can log in whenever you choose to bet.
What can you do using a betting account?
- Deposit and withdraw funds: Upon opening an account, you are required to specify the mode of payment you will use to deposit funds. Once you fed the details, the account will save the details, and you can use the same mode of payment for your future transactions.
- Placing bets: The primary reason to open a betting account is to enable yourself to pace bet. You can navigate to the market or a particular betting event that catches your interest. Select the type and event and then confirm your bet.
- Tracking financial transactions: You can track the progress of all your financial transactions through your betting account. The online sites display your balance once you have logged in.